Friday 8 March 2013

It keeps me out of trouble!

While I've been quiet on here I've been noisy elsewhere. Now I'm quiet over there I thought I'd be noisy about it over here! But what is it? It, my friends, is Pie Productions! You know I like to make stuff, right? Well, my house was getting pretty full of stuff that I made and friends (and indeed strangers) told me I should sell the things I make. So I am! 

Up until now I've made items to order, but things have been pretty quiet since Christmas so I'm just making stuff I like and listing it for sale now. My first in-stock item is this rather gorgeous dragon. It's made using the Fierce Little Dragon pattern by Lucy Collin in lovely spring jewel tones.  He can be washed by hand and has purple safety eyes.

£16 + p&p
If you would like to buy him, or indeed a dragon in a colour of your choice then send me a message on Facebook or an email to sarah [at] pie productions [dot] co [dot] uk

The most popular item that I make is easily the crocodile stitch booties which are available in baby right through to adult and I've made all sizes! They're so cute and very warm.

Baby size (6-9 months)
Newborn size
Newborn size
Child size (16cm) with optional non-slip sole
Adult size (UK ladies 3) with non-slip sole
I'v noticed spring fashions starting to pop up in the shops recently and summer will be here quicker than you know it! With this in mind I'm shamelessly plugging the little girl's top I make. 100% cotton with crocheted trim.


If there's anything you like then do get in touch. I'm quite crafty so we can discuss bespoke items too :-) There are loads more photos over on the Pie Productions page so take a look and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...